Hanseatic Power Solutions
Our business objective is the production of controls for the power generation and distribution sector. We plan and design at customers demand. Qualified engineers and technicians check these demands from the very beginning to ensure feasibility and plausibility.
We compile risk analysis regarding technics, schedule and finances and advise our customers during implementation.
Highest quality standards in supplier selection as well as regular product innovations are part of our prime corporate missions in order to satisfy our customers' requirements on a longterm basis.
- low voltage switchgears up to 6300 A
- medium voltage switchgears up to 24 kV
- DC voltage boards
- grounding systems
- automation systems
- consulting for significant enhancement of operational availability and efficiency
Additionally to our product portfolio we offer
- electrical installations
- construction management and assembly supervision
- monitoring of test runs
- instruction and training of the operational staff
- check of safety devices and protection settings
- maintenance for controls and switchgears
Range of application
We are widely experienced especially in solutions for sensitive sectors where the supply of energy is required with a maximum of safety, such as
- data centers